Saturday, February 7, 2015

★ Minimalistic Photography ★

I decided to try and learn how to take minimalist pictures. The minimalist style is one of my favorite and incorporating this style to my photos is important to me. I've done a few research on the lifestyle as well and I know it is something I wish to learn to do. Living as a minimalist. Yesterday, I decluttered my closet completely until I had only 41 pieces of clothing to wear. We call this a capsule wardrobe. I find that with my type of personnality, (anxious most of the time that is) it helps me relax and breathe. I am certainly a newbie in this way of living, but I hope I can grow to learn more about it.

I also took some photographs with the minimalist style in mind. They are very simple, shot in bright daylight, with a white canvas as background. Here they are:





I hope you like them! I personnaly am pleased with the results. I enjoy following minimalist photographers on Instagram and it inspired me to make myself a new Instagram account for my photography projects only. I will use it for practice, but also to show what I am working on, and how I am using my new camera.

I hope you enjoy and if you wish to follow me on Instagram, my account is @riverphotography

Thank you for reading!




 ✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘



Miakoda

No comments:

Post a Comment