Wednesday, December 10, 2014

✎ Daily Doodles and Snow Storm ❅

There's been many snow storm warnings, I haven't been able to go to the library as I intended to today. So instead, I spent my time drawing in my little drawing pad. Nothing better than a nice, winter storm day, at home drawing random doodles. Tea is always welcomed, along with freshly made muffins.

In case you wanted to see some of my doodles...more to come




Nothing special here,but I'm getting better at it. I also thought about starting to take piano lessons. My mother is a music teacher and she teaches violin, cello, and piano. It's great to already have a teacher at my disposition. She even told me she was fine with giving me lessons. I think its a great way to be creative and take care of my artistic side. It was also on my list of things I wish to accomplish. I will probably be able to start in January 2015. So many things I want to do in 2015, it's overwhelming, but a nice kind of overwhelment.

Now for some other news, or if I should say, other thoughts.
I found the gift I will offer to one of my three brothers for Christmas. We decided to each dip a name and buy one gift for that person. It makes things easier for the ones who can't spend too much. There was so many people in the shopping centre but I managed to find my way through the croud. Large groups of people make me very anxious and makes me panic sometimes. I tried concentrating on what I was doing there and it helped me. Afterwards, I relaxed in front of a coffee and a peach yogurt. My mother was with me this day but she was also doing her own Christmas shopping.

Tomorrow, I am working at an event with the catering business I work for, but next week, I will have more free time and it'll mean Christmas is really close now. It makes everything so much more exciting. It also means that next Monday, I have my driving exam. I am nervous, but I will do my best, and wish that no storm will show up that day.






❅❅❅






Miakoda ✿


No comments:

Post a Comment