So, the idea of the shoot was to feature my new wig from a pretty famous wig store online. They didn't ask me to do this, I just thought it was a fun idea since I absolutely love this wig and I wanted to play around with tribal makeup. The snow gave a nice effect to the finishing touch and also, I want to get better at using my new Canon T3i. Also, I am aware the tribal makeup isn't on point, I was rushing to put it on my face since the sun was going down at a impressive speed.
So, here are the pictures! and yes, this is me!
The wig is from Lockshop Wigs, in Mermaid Beachy. It goes to right under my breasts, and has nice, soft, curls. They are heat resistant but I haven't tried using my curling iron on them yet. It is my most expensive wig to date and the quality is a-mazing. I am glad with this purchase and I recommend this store for anyone on the look out for good quality wigs.
For the makeup, I used my regular foundation with my revlon black eyeliner, Manga mascara and NYC black pencil liner. For the tribal makeup, I used a simple, non-toxic black body paint, found anywhere in the DIY section of any stores.
Hope you enjoyed this post and look forward to my future photoshoots!
✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘
✿ Miakoda ✿









No comments:
Post a Comment