Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Taking Care Of Yourself

It can be hard. Making yourself believe you're fine with the way you treat yourself. That you're strong and need no help. Truth is, it is only a whole lot of lies. It is alright to be sensitive, to need help, and once in a while, take care of yourself. Actually, anyone should take care of themselves everyday of their lives. Problem is, I was one of those people, that just can't seem to accept the fact that, I am sensitive. I do need help sometimes. And it is okay, to not be okay all the time.

I am letting myself go. Slowly, but surely. By doing so, I am letting my happiness vanish. I need to pull myself together. Dare to live a normal life. Stop being so damn worried all the time. Yes, I will still live with my anxiety, nervous nature, and sensitivity to my surroundings, but, I believe I can learn to live with all of this. Everyone can, right? I'll learn, with time, to believe it.




I think making a list of things I want to accomplish in my life can help me. Goals and whatnot. Here are some of the things, in my life, I want to be able to accomplish: (no particular order)


  • take better care of my body/exercise more
  • draw more and take care of the artist inside of me
  • sign up for a school program
  • find a part time job
  • get my driver's liscense
  • stay clean of alcohol and cigarettes
  • meet a guy/have a boyfriend
  • move out of my parent's house
  • have kids
  • pay for my own things
  • get a car
  • get married
  • get less nervous/anxious in public places
  • take better care of my skin
  • be vegan/vegeterian
  • take piano lessons
  • stay kind and patient in all situations
  • read everyday
  • write everyday
  • ???

So this is the main list. I will try to keep it in my future blog posts and cross out the things I accomplished one by one. Life will get better for me eventually. I just need to be more honest with myself and stop being scared of who I really am. 


I hope you can do it too.




*





Miakoda 

No comments:

Post a Comment