Thursday, November 20, 2014

After-noon Tea

It started to get cold. It's been snowing for three days now. I quite enjoy it. The air is fresh but harsh. Also, my puppy is way more cuddly, and she enjoys sleeping close to my neck at night.

We can also make fires in our home, its kind of amazing how doing so puts me in a meditative state.
They say the snow won't stay until winter. Its only November, usually winter's snow comes later. And what about the Indian Summer? It should be here in a few week. I like the snow. I can't wait until it really starts falling down for a few months.

I started to drink tea...more like I'm trying to drink more regularly. Its very good for my health.





Makes me feel better as well mentally. My favorite to drink are black tea, chamomile, oolong, and some more that I forgot the name of. 

I started to get into candles as well. Dry herbs and essence too. Its so calming and healthy. I feel amazing everytime I incorporate these things into my daily routine. I found a shop that sells all of these, but I haven't visited yet. I will next week, and hopefully they will let me take pictures. I would like to put some of my own photographs in my journal. It will make it even more personalized.

As for other news...I'm not too sure. I need to buy baby clothes for my sister-in-law. She's expecting and is due in January 2015. I can't wait to see the face of the little peanut! Very exciting. We'll only know the sex of the baby when she gives birth. Makes things even more natural and exciting. We are having what we call, a "baby shower" this Saturday were we flood the expecting mother with baby things to help her start out as a new mother. Its a joyfull day and I can't wait for it. 








Miakoda 


No comments:

Post a Comment