Allright, what about today?
Well, let's see. I have a back injury since two weeks ago. Made me cry yesterday. Its rare that I cry from a physical pain. Its a bit better today but still, its probably because of the anti-inflamatories I took yesterday night. My right shoulder blade seems to think she can do whatever she pleases.
The back injury set aside, I started to sew. I'm still learning and I am clearlya novice, but I enjoy greatly doing so before bed. Very calming indeed.
I am sewing on a piece of cotton fabric the following quote:
"Plant your own garden & decorate your own soul instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"
And at the end, I added four small flowers to make it more cutesy. Pretty isn't it? I will add some pictures once it's finished. It won't be too long, I'm going pretty fast. I would love to do it on t-shirts as well. I think it would give it a nice look.
Now let's talk about the weather here. It stopped snowing. What a bummer. I think they said it would snow again soon. Plus, its still very cold. The Indian Summer isn't here yet so maybe we will have a bit more snow before. I hope so. I love to see snowflakes falling on the ground. When you put your head up and look at the sky while it's snowing, you only see a gray sky with bits of fluff flying around. Its like if giants had a pillow fight and fluff of pillows flew around after being reduced in pieces. That as well, is calming,
You may wonder why I always appreciate and notice calming sceneries. It's quite simple actually. I have a lot of anxiety in my body and mind. Anxiety that comes from nowhere. Anxiety, pain, worry, and panic. Why? I'd love to know exactly why too. What I can do, is sit still, listen, look, and see things of life that are naturally calming. Soothing, slow-paced and relaxing. It helps quite a bit. Anything I can do to calm my mind, I do. Its the best way to stay sane in my opinion.
I am so emotionally sensitive as well. I need to surround myself with people who understands and respect my fragile nature. Otherwise it is dangerous for me. If I stay careful, I will be okay.
*
Miakoda ✿



No comments:
Post a Comment