How I wished you could've seen how it was for us. You have only one vision, and its yours. Or at least the one you allow yourself to have. Its a shame really, how you think you're free. Yet all around you, there is suffering, and in most part, you're the reason its all happening.
I thought, when I was younger, that things could come back to how it was. People would forget, forgive, and move forward. But you decided that family and friends were not worth the honor you had left inside of you. Not because of what some thought of you,but because of what you thought of yourself.
You beg to differ, I know.
You lost much, I can tell. Im one of the things you lost forever and won't ever get back. I am not alone as well. It makes it even more sad for you. Am I sorry? No really.
I died a few times too you know. I was miserable, and there is a part of me that still am. Why is that, you may wonder? Well, you never asked for forgiveness. You rather thought it would be a splendid idea to laugh in our face and scream, "Lies!".
Really, Grand-father, what a shame.
*
Miakoda ✿
No comments:
Post a Comment