Friday, November 28, 2014

Snowflakes and Butter Biscuits

Yes it started snowing again. What a great way to start the weekend! I woke up facing my window and I saw it, Thousands of little white specks falling down from a gray sky. I smiled. Its not as cold as I thought, but it never is when snowflakes are falling. I will be able to take photographs outside today I'm sure.

I took my breakfast this morning while looking at the frosty window. Nothing more relaxing than a chilly morning accompanied by a hot cup of tea.

Also, I finished my little sewing project. It is not perfect, but bare in mind that it is my first time doing it and I am working to get better at it. Here what it looks like!



It says,"Plant your own garden & Decorate your own soul instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers". Just in case you weren't sure of what was written!

I want to hang it above my bed for a decoration project I have in mind. I want to sew five other pieces like this but with different quotes that speaks to me. I just started my second one and I will post a picture of it once it is finished.








Now changing subjects, I dyed my hair black last monday. I thought you would like to see the results so I took a picture. Unfortunately, we can't really see all of my hair on the picture, but it gives you an idea of how it looks:

It is extremely dark. Pitch black, just how I wanted it to be. Sometimes I'll wear an all black outfit and look a bit like Wednesday Adams with short hair! Haha.

Now, enough with hair news. Let's talk about something else.













Butter Biscuits. I love them. They remind me of Christmas. Maybe because I used to make them and use shaping tools to make them look like candy cane or little bears. Then I would take the hot ones that just came out of the oven and eat them with a hot chocolate while looking at my favorite kid's tv show. That were the days. I should make butter biscuits. They put me in one of those moods that everything is allright and you just have to relax. No worries. No stress. Just an evening close to a fireplace and a hot chocolate in hand. Perfect.







 I Love Christmas





***








Miakoda 

No comments:

Post a Comment