Sunday, November 30, 2014

❅ Clay Masks and Christmas Plans ❅

 Weirdly enough even though I've been more relaxed these days, I've been breaking out and had nightmares almost every night. I don't know where it comes from. I've thought that I should try giving myself clay masks more often since they are so wonderfull for the skin. I have one in particular that smells and looks like chocolate. Yum! But it is not edible sadly.

Since winter is also arriving quickly, the air is more dry and the cold weather is not really helping either for my skin. Its so harsh I have to be very careful to cover myself when I go out. Logical but sometimes I forget what winter does to my face. Plus, I naturally have dry skin year round so its worse in winter.




Now writing about some of my Christmas projects. I am thinking of doing a Christmas/Winter related photoshoot/gallery with my new camera (Canon T3i Rebel) in my area. I think I could make something beautiful when the snow comes again. I would take pictures that represents some of my feelings about this season and what the Holiday means to me.

Also, I am working currently on a Vision Board that I will hang in my bedroom. I used a very large carton with a black font. I am using images from various magazines to make a collage about my goals and dreams. Some things that will motivate me and make me remember things I want in life.

As for work, I have a few catering contracts coming up. I think as of now, I have about 4-5 contracts in December. Maybe I will have more but for now that is it. Its not a lot of work, but it makes me able to pay for my phone bills and a few things I need here and there.

I'm also thinking about writing short stories on my blog but I haven't had a lot of inspiration to start with. Any ideas? Let me know. I love writing. Its a calming hobby and it eases my mind a lot. I can write about anything. I'm not very good at it, but I am getting better. That's the most important thing. If I work hard and keep practicing, I'll get better and I will be able to write enjoyable texts to read.





I wish you all a good night sleep ♥



*







Miakoda ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment