I haven't been able to post much these days because of the flu. I feel it is getting worse, and I have not been able to paint as well. I am feeling too weak to do my regular routine and instead, I stay in bed and try to take care of myself as best as I can. The fact that I went ice skating with some friens yesterday while it was snowing and the wind made the evening so much more cold, did in fact, not help at all. Now I suffer the consequences of my actions. Ugh.
My brother and my sister in law came for a visit today with their baby. I was glad to see his little face even though I had to stay away so he wouldn't catch what I have. Tomorrow, hopefully I will feel better, I am going to church as usual with them and afterwards I will go ice skating with my brother a little bit. They have a beautiful ice rink in front of their apartment. I will be making sure to take syrup tonight along with some tylenol night-action against the flu. Let's hope they will do their job properly.
I was pretty sure I would've been able to show you my watercolor project, but I still haven't finished the third painting. It will have to wait. Beside all of that, there isn't much news to talk about.
I need some rest, and I am sure you will understand.
Thanks for reading!
Miakoda ✿
No comments:
Post a Comment