Thursday, January 8, 2015

♫ Coffee Date and Piano Lessons ♫

It was minus twenty-two Celsius this morning, and I got out of bed around eight to get ready. I had to meet up with one of my cousins. The one I talked about in a previous post about how I wished to get closer to. We decided to meet in a mall for some chill shopping and coffee. I even drove myself alone for the first time since I got my licence. I was quite nervous to go out in today's blizzard, but it went fine. I arrived there ten minutes early and she was already there waiting for me. We talked about so many things. It was pleasant to talk about real things. Real life. Real problems. Just...being honest with each other about how our lives are at the moment. Encouraging each other and speaking of our future projects and such. We then went to eat sushi for lunch. Something we both enjoy to eat.
I hope we'll get to see each other again before she goes back to school. She lives close to Sherbrooke.





Oh, and I have something to cross out from my list of things I wish to accomplish! Do you remember about this list? Here is it:



  • take better care of my body/exercise more
  • draw more and take care of the artist inside of me
  • sign up for a school program
  • find a part time job
  • get my driver's liscense
  • stay clean of alcohol and cigarettes
  • meet a guy/have a boyfriend
  • move out of my parent's house
  • have kids
  • pay for my own things
  • get a car
  • get married
  • get less nervous/anxious in public places
  • take better care of my skin
  • be vegan/vegeterian
  • take piano lessons
  • stay kind and patient in all situations
  • read everyday
  • write everyday
  • ???
  •                                                                                                                                                                   

    Did you notice that I crossed out taking piano lessons? Because indeed, I had my first lesson Monday. I am quite happy with this. I love practicing and it helps my concentration a lot. I never thought I would've forgotten so many things about music. I use to play a lot a few years ago but I did not remember the basics very well. I believe it will come back to me soon enough with lots of practice. My lessons will always be on Mondays, which makes Mondays less boring I suppose. I also draw more, and I don't drink any alcohol nor did I touch to cigarettes. It's been more than a month that I am clean of those things now. I am proud of myself for stopping smoking so easily. Also,being vegetarian is less of a hassle than I thought it would be. Its quite a comfortable living choice and I don't miss meat that much. There is still much to be accomplished on my list, but I am getting there.

    Tomorrow, I don't have any special plans. I will relax at home, and will probably draw and practice my piano. I have to exercise on Fridays as well, so I will do that too. I need to go job hunting as well. I really need part-time job.


    Have a nice evening my dear readers 


                           ✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘



                                                                          Miakoda 


    No comments:

    Post a Comment