Friday, January 16, 2015

☯ Small Life Update ☯

So many things happenning at the moment and I wish to share it with you all. First and foremost, my sister-in-law gave birth to a beautiful baby boy this Monday! I am so proud of her and my brother and their little baby boy is the cutest, most wonderful being I have ever seen. I am glad to finally be an Auntie and I can't wait to see him grow every week.

Also, I started to job hunt more seriously now that I have an appointment at a photography school in Montreal so I can register for the program. I would start in April. I will give you more details about it next week because my appointment is on Tuesday. I hope that I will be able to work at the same time, since it is a part-time program. I also have the time to work two and a half month before starting. I am getting excited for all of this...and I hope all will go well. It is a private school so it is kind of on the pricy side. That is why I have to work hard to be able to pay everything. By everything, I mean an important part of it, since my parents told me they would help me a bit, and I have the help of the government included as well. I should be fine, but I really need to find a job soon.





























My watercolor painting is going well. I started a project related to nature and I can't wait to show
you all of it. I finished my second painting this evening and I am not sure how many I want to include in my mini serie...maybe around five or six but it is still unsure. I am pleased with how it looks so far. The canvas I use for this project are rather small (about the size of a novel cover) so it doesn't take too long to make one, depending on the complexity of the drawing. I try to keep things simple, because I find watercolor complicated with layering colors. Anyway, the effect it gives is nice, so I will continue using that type of paint for now.

I had my second piano lesson this week and it is going very well. I changed my main piece because I wasn't motivated to play it since I did not even like it. The new one I started is beautiful and more of a challenge for me, therefor it is more enjoyable.

I wish you all a wonderfull weekend !


     ✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘



✿ Miakoda ✿



No comments:

Post a Comment