Thursday, January 1, 2015

♛ Little New Year Message ♛



I actually want to write something short, since after all the parties I had in the Holidays, I am quite tired, and my head doesn't function like it usually does. It might be cheesy, it might not be, but I still wish to say a few words for 2015.




So its January first. Welcome back old friend. As the new year begins, a lot of things enter my head. What will this year looks like? What will I do? How will I make it to 2016? Those are all questions that comes to me and I rarely have the answers. 2014 for me was a huge mountain. I sincerely did not think I would make it to see this day. It's kinda sad to write this, but its the truth. Now that I think about it, imagine if I didn't. I could've never seen my nephew or niece that is to come in less than two weeks, I would've never been able to go back to school to study in something I truly enjoy. So many things that I wouldn't have been able to accomplish. But here I am, sitting here in front of my laptop screen, writing about how things could've been different.

The first word that pops into my head when I think of a new year is,...scary. How scary will this be. I'm not even thinking about the positive things. Just how much it'll be scary, and nerve-wracking. I'm like that at the moment. Something I'd like to change in the future. Be able to appreciate things before they turn to sour. If they ever do turn sour that is. More simply, be more optimist. Positive.

After that, what else. Maybe get in better shape. Take good care of my health, and hope that my back problems will diminish. Having doctor's appointment and going to the hospital is really not in my New Year Resolutions. I just want to feel better, and excel in what I want to do.

As for my blog, well I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you to the group that comes here and read my simple posts. I feel blessed to even have an audience. No matter how small it is. I like to write, and when I see that even 2 or 3 people read it, it makes me happy. I hope I'll continue writing on here and that I will be able to post quality content and interesting photography projects. 


I wish you all the best for 2015 and that you will all be able to do more of what makes you happy, along with health and support from your family and friends. Thank you again!





✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘














Miakoda ✿







ps: that's a wig by the way

No comments:

Post a Comment