Tuesday, January 13, 2015

ツ Watercolor Painting Newbie ツ

Learning to paint with watercolor! My new hobby for this week. I wonder if it'll stick around, but I sure hope so because its so beautiful. I watched so many videos on Youtube about it, tutorials and timelapse of extremely talented artists. One of my favorite one is Agnes Cecile. Her channel is called agnescecile and she is just amazing. I can't wait to be able to buy some of her prints.

I did my first watercolor painting today and I couldn't wait to share it with you all. So here it is:




The problem I have with this, is that the hair has no structure...I had no idea how to approach it, so I kinda just jumped right into it without a plan. Of course, I will practice as much as I can and eventually, I will get better at it. I still didn't take off the masking tape because I am afraid the paper will get wavy if its not dried completely.

If you guys have some great artists you'd think I should check out or tutorials on youtube, feel free to leave a comment on this post so I can see it! Even if its on DevianArt I'd be glad.


Thanks for reading.


                        ✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘



                                                                       Miakoda 

No comments:

Post a Comment