I can gladly announce that I am officially registered for April 2015 ! I can't wait to start. The school is so modern and beautifuly built and there is so many studios and classrooms. The program will be for a period of fifteen months and I read all the classes that I will attend and its just so amazing and exciting. I am filled with joy at the moment.
I hope to be able to find a job. I will need it very much. I still haven't been called back from the places I gave my c.v but I have to stay positive. I am sure I will find something soon. Hopefully I won't be ill when I'll go in for interviews.
My watercolor project is going well. I still didn't finish my third painting but I drew everything needed on it at least. I am still not too sure about which colors I want to use for it. Ahh, the struggle.
I can't wait to show it to you all. You will see how I like to design clothes (hint hint).
✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘
✿ Miakoda ✿



No comments:
Post a Comment